Latest News
  • "Videos and Montages" & "Music Center" have been moved to "General Dicussions" section.
  • There is no news about clan to show yet
  • Join us today! read join request format.
  •    
  • Which song are you listening right now use the General Dicussions section for share your musics. You can get information about username icons in Tutorials section.
Sign in to follow this  
Twistty

Dimitar ~ Twistty's Introduction

DEAR UP COMMUNITY,

With this post I am here to introduce myself a bit to this commynity. Let me start by telling something abot myself, who I am, where I live, my personality and what my goals are in my live. My name is Dimitar Georgiev. I am 15 years old and living with my mother in Bulgaria. I am studying "Car Assembly". I am friendly, but calm person in real-life. I firstly think about the things I do before I act. I am someone who realy cares and thinks about the people I'm surrounded with. I am a creative minded person and I like to express that creativity by expirimenting with somethings.

Let me introduce you about my MTA career now, in a short recap. My MTA career started approximately 5 years ago in a freeroam server. I believe a lot of people who are known in MTA used to play there and I moved to DayZ server. After it, I came across FFS, therefore I started playing here, I like this server very much, because I find it wonderful and interesting. Besides, I am always willing to help players, which makes me happy and my stay useful. This year I started playing outside FFS. I went into a couple of clans, but things did not work, I created a clan a month ago, but I closed it because everyone starts roaring and justifying why we've lost a few clan wars... My main gamemode I would say is Derby. I am playing DM OS and Shooter for fun.

I hope I mentioned enought about myself to get to know the person behind the nickname "Twistty" and I hope you to meet every single one of you in-game any time soon and get to know eachother better.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
Twistty

Hey Twistty,

Welcome to the UP Community

Have a great time here!

RemTek